First thing I'm throwing out: Dragon Age 2 is out today (I think it's today) and so a few days ago I threw in my copy of Dragon Age: Origins for the PS3 and decided to finish off the story for my character Kaitu. It took a little messing around to remember what exactly I was doing and where in the story I was, but once I did, I fell in love with it all over.
Here is a shot of my character as shown on social.bioware.com - tho it's slightly outdated... as I know I achieved level 20 last night.
I have to say, the best part of the game is interacting with the people in your party. Leliana was always my love interest and I try to keep her happy, but the whole damn party loves my ass now (figuratively... ) It's interesting as hell the back stories and problems that Bioware has woven into these characters! It's a blast to sit back and talk with them, learning these things, as it brings the game to a whole new light. I felt for Zevran when he told me of his last mission with the Crows before heading to Ferelden and I laughed when Oghren got me totally drunk and we both passed out in the camp :P Shale is such a deep character too and strange that she was actually DLC and so not everyone got to experience her uniqueness.
Anyways, I was near done with the game when I stopped playing it. I just needed to finish the landsmeet (which I did last night) and then go to war... I presume. I didn't actually look it up, as to avoid spoilers. I did however get a result to the landmeet when I wasn't thrilled with... so I might go back and see what I can do about that with a previous save.
Anyways. Superb f'n game, can't get enuff. I also can't wait for my copy of DA2 to arrive by mail (amazon) so I can dig into that as well :)
BULLETPOINTS - WOO!
- I know it's still a ways off and there's no solid info on release date or price or anything... but Sony's new NGP system has me drooling. I honestly can't wait.
- So... Anne Hathaway is going to be Catwoman in the new Nolan Batman film. Not sure how I feel about that. I think she's a decent actor... but question her for the role.
- Recently jumped back into Fable 2 as well :) It's kinda fun... but I'm really sick of the series and it's 10 minute stories! Honestly, most of my time has been spent messing around, but I compared my time with going through the actual story and it's NOTHING. I'm nearly done and I felt like the thing just started.
- Blew through Killzone 3's campaign both on single player (normal) and co-op /w my bro and am looking to finish it on Elite - which if I do will give me the last trophy I need to get plat ^_^
- Speaking of Platnium trophies... I still have yet to gather any :P I'm really close in some games... but end up just moving to something else. They don't mean much sure, but I'd love to nab some for all my work :P Example, Uncharted (the first) I just need finish it on crushing mode and I'm done. Mafia 2 - Hard mode and I'm done. The Saboteur - just blow up the remaining few hundred Nazi installations (there's like 1400 in the game). Some more leveling and a few track specific trophies in NFS Hot Pursuit and I'm done. But... I just end up moving to a new game :P
- When is Tron: Legacy coming out on Blu-Ray? I keep listening to the soundtrack, wishing I had it.
- I am SUPER PUMPED for L.A. Noire! I haven't anticipated a game so bad for a while now. There's lots of games I'm looking forward to but LAN is top of the list for the foreseeable future. Batman AC and ESV- Skyrim come in just behind that.
Oh and of course, before I forget: Rosie Jones.